Since my last posting a lot has happened. We are now offical PGA, Glenn pasted a PTA at Rutger's, a golf resort about 45 mins from our house. This has been 7 years in the making and is a huge accomplishment/relief for him. It is expectally nice with the baby coming he won't have to spend hours practicing and going to these tests and now golf can be FUN.Over last weekend two of Glenn's friends, Pete and Matt, from High School and their wives came and stayed the weekend with us. We had a great time and the weather finally warmed up while they were here. We played some golf, bouce ball and relaxed together. Matt and Amanda Maunu are to Glenn's right. And Pete and Tiff Carlson are to my left. We also spent some time on Sunday with our good friends Jeremy and Kari Johnson from church fishing and going out to eat at our favorite resturant. Jeremy won by far with the biggest bass. But the sea gulls won out the most, because we kept having these tiny fish swallow the hooks and die in the de-hooking process.
We've also reached the one month left to go point with the baby. Which is kinda scary. It seems like you can never be prepared enough for anything in life and we are going to have to take this one diaper at a time. At the last doctor's appointment they did another ultrasound and it's still and it! The doctor is guessing the baby will be about 7lbs and I'm guessing it's gonna be about 10lbs. I am down to three weeks left of work and I've been feeling great. There have been some really warm days this week and that seems to drain my energy, but I really love the fact that when I'm at work the day goes by fast. Before I know it it's the weekend and time to put my feet up and hit the garage sales. I also have some great patient's who are really interrested in the baby and one who even gave me a blanket she made for the baby this week.
I have been having Aunt Carol's luck at the garage sales, today I found a Bell Bike Pull behind stroller/cart that seats two room for Spike :) that is basically brand new. This is going to work not only for bike trips down the paul buyan trail but should work great for walking around the block due to the uneven paving around here.
2 comments:
WOW!!! ARE WE EVER GLAD FOR GLENN!
CONGRATULATIONS! GLENN WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! Aunt Carol is proud of you and that she passed her skills on to you. That sounds like a good find. I stopped at one yesterday, it was a dud!!! Not one thing I would bring home. I want to find a good one too. You have some neat friends, and we are glad. Baby is less than a month away, and I bet the Dr is right, I am guessing 6# 5 oz. Do you want me to mail you a list of guesses? from the Osgood crew? Grabma Great
I bet 8 lbs. 2 oz. since Baby H will want to be bigger than Abby, but I think only 20 1/2 inches, since Abby got that extra sugar and grew nice and long. At least I pray only 20 1/2 inches, because that will be easier for you :)
And also - congrats Glenn! We are very excited for the next generation of golf pros in the family :)
Post a Comment