I am not sure how many things can go wrong in a week but we've had quite a few.
On Sunday our neighbors put up a fence 60 feet from our house it was sunny,
On Monday I had to work with my new dentist and was twenty mintues behind all day and the neighbors got two sheep and it rained,
On Tuesday Glenn got summounded for jury duty for July and August and it rained,
On Wednesday the Pengiuns lost the Stanley Cup so Glenn was mad, the neighbors got 4 cows and it was cold and rainy,
On Thrusday I made phone calls and did research all day to try to figure out if these cows could be 60 feet away from my house and the zoning and planning people were no help, the daycare we wanted to get into called and they do have a spot for us now but it was cold and rainy wind/thunderstorm all night long,
Today is Friday I am.....
Waiting to hear back from some people I emailed and spoke with at the county
Taking Pictures of our Landscaping before it becomes cow chow
Waiting to get a call back from the hospital so I know where our Labor Preparedness Class is that is tonight
It is breezy, humid we will say semi-warm and smells pleasantly of cow munure I would go sit out on my nice patio my family helped us build but I have no desire to listen to a cow moo while I try to read a book.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that is not funny at all but kind of funny. You can feel like you are back at home at the Hodges Funny Farm. I hope your nice flowers don't get chewed up and your clothes don't start to smell like cow poo :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment