No exciting pictures for today...
The long stent of rain has continue once again. Today was not very warm either it may have gotten up to 50F at the warmest. It's hard to believe we are almost half way done with June and have only broke 80F once! We may need to start looking for somewhere new to move to that is warmer and has better rules for neighboring cows.
So far the cow situation has not gotten any better. And we discovered that the fence we had hoped was electric...is not. Yesterday Spike decided to go under the fence, which is not good, and I am not such a speedy runner anymore. So far the people we have talked to at the county offices do not have any rules that they will enforce as far as how close you can keep your cows to your neighbors. I still have one person from the state and one from the county to hear back from. We will probably have to put up a better fence around our property so that we can let Spike go out without supervision. Because when the baby comes I won't be able to be two places at once. Unless the cows could just magically disappear........
1 comment:
Hi Glenn and Melissa, can't wait to see what we will have for the next Great Grandbaby. I bet we will just love whomever!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless you this very day! Love and Hugs Grabma
Post a Comment