Sunday, June 8, 2008



Here's some pictures I thought some people would like to see of Glenn's Belly. He's about 8 months along and really enjoyed his parenting classes. We did the classes Friday Night/Saturday All day. So Glenn had his first day off in a long time. He celebrated by still getting up at 5:30 and getting 9 holes in before our 9:30 class. And if he knew about this post he would kill me....



3 comments:

Grandma Jennie said...

This is the most fun you have ever snuck in! What a hoot, don't let Glenn know that I said that, I really, really love him. I can't wait until you are parents. Love Grabma

Unknown said...

You look SO cute pregnant, and Glenn doesn't look too bad either :)

Hope all is going well this week!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I hate to tell you this but your belly is bigger than Glenn's, and Glenn, you need to tighten your bra straps, you're hanging pretty low. Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow, can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier, do your boobs hang low?