We are only about a month behind, but it might be starting to look like spring around here. Too bad it took so long...
I still have some hostas and sedum that I thought had died off and today I noticed that they didn't they are just REALLY SLOW. But the good news is that some of the Columbine that I planted from seed last year are blooming. I have beautiful pinks, solid purples, purples and whites, whites and fushia so far. Last year I also grew some Delphinium, Coroposis, Balloon Flowers and Lupine from seed and they look like they are going to bloom this year as well. This year I started another varitey of Lupine, Lavander, Delphinium and some Ruddebecka. So hopefully they continue to grow as well. I am really not good at spelling these big
words.
My bleeding hearts are doing well dispite the fact that they have been flattened about ten times with all the rain we have been having. All in all I think that all my hard work has paided off and I will have some beautiful gardens to enjoy this summer.
Which I am really looking forward to being able to spend some time just putting my feet up and reading a good book while the littlest Hagberg takes a nap. I don't really care for Minnesota winters but the summers aren't too bad.
4 comments:
I'm so glad your flowers are growing well! I hope my seed that I just put in does the same. Have a wonderful week - not too much longer until little Baby H. will be an external partier instead of an internal one :)
Your flower picture are beautiful! You could frame some of those!!!! I have a book recommendation for you when little H is taking naps...The Time Traveler's Wife...it's really good and they are making it into a movie that comes out in Novemeber :)
did you get your cow garden all done! i can't wait to come over to see you and the baby and glenn i guess :D
The Flowers are beautiful, I agree with Meg, you could frame them. I took one of my Bleeding Heart and framed it for the upstairs bedroom that I still don't have done. Sounds like you are getting things all ready for My Grab "Baby" I plan to do just that just as soon as I can. Love Grabma
Post a Comment