Today isn't the nicest of days to have off of work. Since it has been cloudly and rainy all day I have been stuck inside, instead of being able to be outside watching my flowers grow or sunning myself with a good book. So instead I am stuck inside watching tv and trying to figure out the blog thing.
And the new garden we finished around the septic pipes. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago so by now the plants are starting to fill in and the grass looks greener.
3 comments:
Yay!!! Sorry I started the trend. We are looking forward to seeing little baby Hagberg soon :)
HEY!! I made it, I found out how to do this thing!! So here is Grabma and she is here to stay. Just wait til the little Hagberg gets here, you will find out what Grabma means. Love you both and pray daily for the three of you! God Bless. Grandma Great
Mommy and Daddy, I am so sorry the cows have ruined your landscape. Maybe the neighbors will share steak.
Maybe they will MOOOOOve out when the cows run out of grass. Maybe they will find out farmers don't have any fun with MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cows. Maybe they will have a cow chip pitch, and both of you will win a GREAT prize. Anyway, God made cows, so they can't be to bad. Love and HUGS to you, and hope the sun breaks through this week.
Love Grabma Great
Post a Comment