Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Today has been a beautiful day. Even yesterday wasn't sooo bad a bit cold for a little boy but we have been outside all weekend. Today we managed to get the front flower beds cleaned out, took at least a 3 mile bike ride, and Jack got in some hockey practice in the garage. We are enjoy some much needed time off the next week. I only have to work one day and Glenn is only working two or three days. But after that it's time to crack down and start........GOLF SEASON! So we are going to enjoy a fun week! We have yet to tackle Jack's closet and figure out how we can add some organizers to fit two kids clothes in one very small closet. Maybe we will decide if we should paint his room a fun color. We talked about painting his room before he was born...just never had time to do it. We do have to fix some dents in the drywall from the rocking chair so a new paint job may be in order.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

I Love your letters, and being in on your little Sweet Boy!! He is so cute on the video of him and Daddy:) Sounds like you are having some good spring cleaning things going on, I am too, today I am cleaning corners out in the kitchen:), and laundry of course. Even with just Gramps and I we dirty a lot of clothes:)