I'm thankful that we are halfway done with March. However Glenn and Jack are sad to see the hockey rink melt. But the warmer temps have allowed Jack to go out without gloves on and he can actually hit a puck on the remaining ice. He thought he was pretty cool.
We have been having a blah weekend. I had to work and extra day this week. The dentist I've worked for the last four years Dr. Johnson fell on some ice and has a core spinal injury, he was paralyzed from the neck down at first but is doing well and walking now. He will be out for the next few months at the least as he will have surgery and may never return to dentistry, although we are hopeful he will. Him being out of the office has made it quite a mess at work. My wonderful four day work weeks might get all messed up, but hopefully by the time I'm back from maternity leave the long term plan will be figured out.
Due to all the wonderful stress at work, worry about Dr. Johnson and Olivia...I can't sleep well and that leads to Jack getting him and I sick. A terrible cold, sinus pressure, burning ears, sore throat, can't breath, cough and crud. Boo! One more day to recover and back to the grind. At least I have a few days off after next week. But I am hoping to be better before than. I think I'm on my 6 quart of O.J. it's gotta start working soon :)
1 comment:
Winter is soon over, we have snowdrop flowers in our yard, and I know it is coming your way. A. Ruth gave Jack the cutest little Ice Skates I have ever seen. They were Joel's and then David's, but David never wore them. Hopefully, Jack can. Love you guys, and hope you are feeling better even today! Love and Hugs GG
Post a Comment