The Real Test was taking Jack out and running errands with cloth diapers. We did great! We made it to Kohls, Wal-mart and Subway. We had to change some diapers but no big deal. Dad even changed one at Subway. I'm really wishing I would have given these a try earlier, but oh well. We still have two more years of diaper wearing in this house for sure! I'm not sure we are going to do cloth diapers every where we go...for example I don't think I want to sit through church with a stink bomb in my diaper bag. And it might confuse the nursery workers. But we have enough to get through a day and we are saving money everytime he wears one!
We also have been shoe shopping for less than $40 the last two weekends I've found Jack five pairs of shoes and three shirts for mom :) He got winter boots for next year, cowboy Buzzlightyear/Woody boots, Lightening McQueen Tennis shoes, Blue Slip on Shoes and some rugged man Hiking Boots for next fall! What a great deal to find some shoes on sale. He really wanted the Lightening McQueen one's last week...but they weren't on sale enough for his cheap mom to buy them for him...he got lucky though they were in the Clearance section this week so score for Jack!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are keeping busy, and enjoying that little Guy! He is sure a sweetie!! Can't wait to meet his sister or brother:) Love you lots and the slings you make are wonderful!!
Glad to hear they are going well for you guys!!! We really like them too!!! They were starting to get stains and I read online to put them in the sun and it really worked!! Does your he washer get the stains out if so I might have to buy one ;)
Post a Comment