Monday, September 1, 2008

While Mom and Hannah were here visiting we attempted some family photos.
I wished we would have taken more when Jack was smaller. It's hard to believe it but in a month he has gained 3 pounds, he weighed in at 9 pounds 6 ounces of screaming man power at his one month check up. And we do mean SCREAMING man power.
He is pretty spoiled and he's figured out that all he has to do to be held is SCREAM at the top of his lungs. Therefore he skips all the sissy whimmering when he wakes up and turns up the volume full blast so that mom will be there immediately. I'm trying to figure out how to break his system by making sure he is well rested and feed. But so far today we have still had some screaming. Only 15 days until I head back to work, maternity leave has gone really fast, but I am looking forward to getting into a scheudle. I hope that being back to work and on a scheudle Jack will settle down some. Otherwise daycare might kick him out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - cute family picture! Good luck getting back on schedule - it really makes a big difference doesn't it. Enjoy those last few days at home =)

Love you guys!

Grandma Jennie said...

Wow!! Cool pictures and boy was that fun to see the new ones. He is growing like a little weed!! Give him a special Hug from GG, If I were there I am afraid I would continue to spoil him. He is so easy to spoil!! Love you little Jack, GG