Jack survived the first week of daycare. I am so thankful for this daycare center. With all the hoops I had to jump and tests I had to pass to get my license to clean and wait a year and half after college to get my first real job...which I happen to love. I am glad I am able to have a place for Jack to go that we feel really good about. And this week I had a patient tell me he had the best cleaning he's had in his life. And that was coming from a guy who hadn't been to the dentist in years and who doesn't brush his teeth, seriously. Which is good because he had some serious gum problems and I need him to like me so he'll come back. And hopefully someday learn to brush and floss. Maybe that was just God telling me it's ok to be back at work because his compliment was extactly the boost I needed.
And Jack has done great at daycare. He has some adjusting to do because he is more of a tummy sleeper and because of sids the daycare wants him to sleep on his back. So his first day was rough he came home and pasted out. He is working on sleeping on his back and they are allowing him to sleep in a bouncy seat which is a help too. Today when I picked him up Grandma Laura (his teacher) was holding him and he was smiling away at her. So for his first week I think we did pretty good.
But we are sure saying TGIT (thank goodness it's thrusday) We are going to enjoy a nice weekend and might even go to a slumber party Movie Night tomorrow night with our friends from chruch.
1 comment:
Dear Little Jack Thank You for being such a good boy at School. You made your Mommy feel good too.
I loved all the pictures, you can smile really good, but my favorite is your puchie lip. You and Mommy have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Mommy you are doing a wonderful job with this little guy. We are so proud of you and Glenn's parenting already. What a guy he will be! God Bless Grabma
Post a Comment