Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ready or Not....Here I come!

Well dispite an electrically short start to our Sunday, Jack and I were able to make it to church today. We were also using this morning as a practice run for getting ready on our own. We did pretty good. We got up an hour and a half before we needed to leave. I got a shower and got ready after feeding Jack and he actually went back to sleep. That is key! The only short circut in the getting ready process was that when I went to get him up...the lights popped. (We are working on getting that fixed thanks to Uncle Ron) So dispite our best efforts we were still a few mintues late to church. But not bad considering we didnt' have lights for the second half of getting ready. Hopefully tomorrow goes well. I will have to sing "It's the most wonderful time of the year." And take his first day of school pictures!

No comments: