Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Week Birthday!



Jack made it to his one week Birthday! He celebrated by going on his first golf outing with Dad and Aunt Hannah on the social nine. Even though he slept most of the way he did enjoy his walk in his baby bjorn front carrier...which was a salvation army find, probably the best 4 dollars I've spent in a long time. He has been quite a character these last couple days. He survived the many trips back and forth to Brainerd to pick up a few more things and do some shopping with Aunt Hannah. He also made it up to Mom's work to meet everyone up there. 98% of the time Jack is very smiley or sleepy, but then there is the 2% of the time when Jack is not happy. And when Jack isn't happy; no one is happy. Last night I guess he didn't want to leave the driving range, because as soon as we got home Kicking and Screaming started. And continued so much that we decided to watch that movie in honor of his behavior, thankfully he fell asleep during the movie. So did everyone else, too. Hopefully today will be a little more low key.

2 comments:

Grandma Jennie said...

Dear Jack, what cute pictures that you posed for. We will be up to see you soon. Hope it is ok. We are bringing our truck camper. I hope I can get in a few hugs while I am there. I will tell you a few stories besides. Love you Grabma

Unknown said...

Don't worry - that 2% will get even more exciting later and will start and stop without any notice. If you don't have a rocking chair yet start checking the garage sales and thrift stores. He's super cute and we can't wait to meet him. Love to you all - Jen, Steve & Abby