Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Trip to Church

Today Jack went to church for the first time. He wore his cute little golfer outfit complete with argyle socks. He enjoyed the loud music but decided that he wasn't going to sing today, which was ok with mom and dad. He also sat real quite during the sermon, such a good boy. He got to meet some of his mom and dad's friends, the pastor and Chloe. She was born the day before Jack and was across the hallway from us at the hospital. She out weighs Jack, she was born at 9 lbs 9 oz and her mom is not any bigger than I am.

He also decided that he wasn't too happy that his dad lost at cards after church, so he let him know by soaking his lap. He also felt the need to soak the wall above his changing table. Needless to say the wash machine is getting a lot of use this week.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Jack, you are such a good boy, I can hardly wait to see you, hold you and hug you. You looked mighty cute in the Golf outfit, holding the gold ball too. I bet you won't remember when I come to see you, but I will tell you lots of good stories when I get there. Love and Hugs Great Grabma