



Today we got to see Baby Two up close. I almost wet myself because we had to wait twenty minutes in line to get checked in..some lady thought she could just come two hours early and get squeezed in..and I followed the directions and drank plenty of water. Too much in fact. They made me go pee so my bladder would stop squishing the baby. Geez people make up your minds...don't mess with pregnant women's bladders :) After getting settled they measured everything twice because we had a girl doing and internship for ultrasound tech. And determined Baby Two Stats: head 17 cm, waist 15 cm and weighing in at 13 ozs. At lesat that is what the computer said. It also said the due date based on size would be 7/12/10. Which did not make Momma happy. I think that must be based on averages. So baby might be a wee bit of a peanut like big bother Jack was. Guess I'll have to get to eatting more cookies.
The second part of the story is getting home from the ultrasound and Jack's newest trick is to pull down his pants and decide he has to go potty. (Of course there is a Lighting McQueen Potty involved here) So he sits on the potty for a while. Mostly he just grunts. And then he wants down....he runs in his room. I go to get a new diaper and he heads over by the rocking chair. Which I guess he decides to pee on the side of the chair. So we get that cleaned up and a diaper back on his bum. I head downstairs to help Glenn with dinner. I look up the stair case and see a diaper in the hallway...but no Jack. So I'm thinking oh great! I run upstairs and he's standing by the potty buck naked but at least no messes. After a breif chase we get him pinned down and re-clothed. So moral of the story: yes he might know he needs to go potty but no he's not ready to potty train yet because mom is not ready for pee-ing all over the furniture.
2 comments:
The good thing about girls is that they can only pee on the furniture if they are sitting on it. Good luck potty training - we decided we are waiting until after Baby Sister is born before we really try again.
Try putting a target in the potty, that helps with little boys, they like to pee on a target:) Sometimes works. Good Luck. Love you little mommy, you are GREAT!! I think Ultra Sounds are Great, we never had that happen for us:)
Post a Comment