With the thaw we've had the last week...I'm hoping for spring. I can't wait! I have a ton of spring things to get done before baby #2 comes. I want to get the flower beds cleaned up, our drive way is getting paved :) and I'm hoping we can plant a small veggie garden. If we can figure out a dog pee-ing proof method here. The neighbor dog is really bad about that...and Spike can't let anyone mark his spots.
Our ultrasound is next week Friday. We are not going to peek at baby's sex...but it won't be that much longer until we know any how. We have four babies that we know of due on July 4/5. So far we've heard two of them are boys. Jack and Glenn are hoping for another boy for their hockey team...and I'ld have to say I'm hoping they get that boy.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update Mommy, I loved it. Can't wait to see the little one and hold and love. Glad your snow is beginning to look like spring may happen soon. Ours is looking a bit old too. Love the little Hockey Boy too, He is so very cute!! GG
Post a Comment