
Well for the last few weeks we have been really busy. I just got our tree down yesterday, someone told me I'm not too late as long as its down by the 16th. Life with Jack is busier mostly because everything takes longer. Things that used to take me 10 mins. now take me 20, etc. But he is getting in a good schuedle now that he's eatting some baby food. He now sleeps 5-7 hours each night (THANK GOODNESS!!) as long as he's not too over tired. And he's now taking at least two hour or so naps everyday. He is constantly singing and squealing away. He loves playing with toys. And really is starting to love his toes. He also notices what Spike is doing more.
Jack is loving eatting his big boy foods....well that is he loves sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, applesauce, green beans and really HATES peas. In fact he bawls...but whats a good mom to do he has to eat a few bites even if they make him cry, it will make him tougher someday.

We are excited that we will be going to Florida to the PGA show now, we weren't really planning on it because Glenn is on jury duty right now. He was able to get out of it for those days and I was still able to take a few days off of work. Hopefully we have a good time and don't get too tired out.
3 comments:
Jack, I don't blame you, if I don't like it, I just don't eat it. Tell Mommy that. I love the smiley face, you are sooooooooo cute!! I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida, I bet it will be warm down there. Have Fun, by the way when do you go? Love you, tell Mommy and Daddy Hi for me. GG
We will have a great time! Shopping, pool swimming, playing...
Abby doesn't like peas either, but she loves the snap peas that are in the pod. It is just something about the mushy baby food ones. We are all very glad that you are getting more sleep at night :-)
Can't wait to see you all in Florida!!! It was -9 here this morning. Jack, Grandma doesn't like tomatoes of the fresh variety either, but maybe Spike can help you out down the road when Mom isn't looking, Queenie ate a lot of stuff, even Tomatoes :).
Post a Comment