Friday, January 16, 2009
Baby it's COLD outside!
We have had an awfully cold week. Tuesday, Thrusday and Friday were so cold that schools and daycares were closed to keep the little ones warm. The coldest airtemp day was Tuesday with a chilly -34 and Thrusday was even colder as the windchills took the airtemp into -40 and -50s. Due to the cold weather Jack has cabin Fever. Or mainly just a fever...I'm not really sure what the cause is he may have a viral thing or maybe teeth. He has not been a happy boy for the last two days. I guess it's time to get out of this popsicle stand and go warm him up. He spent the day yesterday home with Glenn and I had him today. Next Friday we have 6 month check up shots which won't be fun either so we are going to need a vacation! :) Stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm glad we live here in Southern (does't that word just have a warm feel) Michigan. It is very cold here too, it's that gobal warming thing that Al Gore is always harping on. We had -13 at 3 a.m. and supposed to warm up a bit before the day is over, but lots of snow. Sorry that little buddy is sick, maybe today he will feel better. Florida soon GG
Post a Comment