Jack is working on Training Spike. It's a hard job to train an already spoiled dog. We enjoyed this afternoon being outdoors in the wonderful fall weather. There won't be many more days like this.
What GREAT Pictures!! He is growing so fast, what a cutie!! I am so glad that things are going well with your job Mommy, it is a good feeling to know that Jack is so well cared for when he is away from home. We had a nice fall day too, but it is supposed to rain tonight. Love you three so very much. I Thank the Good Lord everyday for our good Grandkids and Great Grandkids!! We are so blessed!!! Love and Hugs Great Grandpa and Great Grabma
I can't wait to see my little pumpkin! He really didn't seem so impressed with the leaves. Can't believe how big he is getting! Love you lots, Grandma Mary
4 comments:
What GREAT Pictures!! He is growing so fast, what a cutie!! I am so glad that things are going well with your job Mommy, it is a good feeling to know that Jack is so well cared for when he is away from home. We had a nice fall day too, but it is supposed to rain tonight. Love you three so very much. I Thank the Good Lord everyday for our good Grandkids and Great Grandkids!! We are so blessed!!! Love and Hugs Great Grandpa and Great Grabma
Really cute - especially Jack giving Spike the dog treat! See you all soon :-)
I can't wait to see my little pumpkin! He really didn't seem so impressed with the leaves. Can't believe how big he is getting! Love you lots,
Grandma Mary
We need some more photos please. Grandma is missing you.
Post a Comment