It's hard to believe that I've been back to work for a month already. But I am happy to report that work is going great and Jack is doing better at school than we could have hoped for. His teachers are great and they truly love spoiling our little boy. Jack is learning and growing so much everyday. His newest trick is laughing. He's always been a smiley boy but now his smiles come with some happy squeaks too! He loves kicking his legs. So his bouncy seat is his favorite spot to be when he's awake. He also goes crazy squriming and kicking when he lays on his changing table. At the rate he is going he is going to be a track star with his strong legs. He also loves lights and music. (He is his daddy's boy) He now takes a nap and falls asleep on his own as long as a Baby Einstein CD is going....if I forget to set the CD player on repeat he wakes up as soon as the music is done. He is working on rolling over and jumping in his treefrog jumper.
Tonight we are going on an adventure to Uncle Jeremy's Shack....hopefully we don't get eaten alive by the mice.
3 comments:
That is a really great picture of you and Jack! He is so cute :-)
Abby says roll baby roll. Today she started going from back to belly, so now she can do barrel rolls.
WOW!! what a cute picture of you and Mommy. I think you are the cutest little boy around Jack, and I am so glad that you have so much fun at School. I know you are Daddy's boy, you look so much like him. I bet you will grow up to be a Happy Man like him. Tell Mommy and Daddy hello for me, and give them GREAT BIG KISSES for me. Love you so much Great Grabma
That is a really good pic of you and Jack. You look so pretty and he looks adorable! Love you!!
Post a Comment