Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jack O Lantern






















Happy Halloween! Jack O' Lantern was a busy boy today. We got the house cleaned up so we can be ready for a fun weekend of Tricks and Treats. Tomorrow we have some Glamour Shots in the morning with Amy Foley. And we also have some Halloween fun with our friends at night. So tonight we got the pumpkin carved. Jack decided he wanted his pumpkin to match him, a pirate. He also helped his dad blow the leaves off of the lawn. And he's been playing hard all day. In a week he has really got the grabbing toys down. Finally he can play with all of his fun toys!!!





3 comments:

Grandma Jennie said...

Dear Pirate you are so COOL!!Happy Halloween to you and Mommy and Daddy!! That was the coolest outfit I have seen. I laughed and laughed!!!! Eat Candy, It makes you sweet!! Gg

smhodges said...

Arghy Matey! I am so scared! You are the cutest pirate ever. Your mom in law wants to have the blog address, so I gave it to her, but she needs an invite. Have a good week and get rested up. Love you,
MOM

Grandma Jennie said...

JACK!!! i misses you a lot!!
Your scarey face scares me half to death!!! Please write. Great Grabma