Well as March comes to a close I realize that this month has flown by. Maybe it's because Jack keeps us so busy or maybe because I am getting cabin fever and can't wait for spring. Anyhow April is just a few days away....YEAH! We had a cold week and all our snow that has melted made a big muddy mess in our driveway...and it snowed once again. At least we aren't flooded like some of the others around here. Glenn had to help get water out of the clubhouse at work this week and Fargo is about to be sunk.
We just got back from our visit to Grandma's and are working on getting everything cleaned up and put away. Jack had a rough week. I don't know if he caught a bug in Michigan or if he's getting teeth but he's had a fever almost all week. He had to miss two days of day care but luckily Ron and Sarah Dawdy just came back so they helped out by watching him. Hopefully he'll get teeth soon and we will know what was causeing all the troubles. For now he's swinging away watching Robin Hood....or dreaming about Robin Hood.
We just got back from our visit to Grandma's and are working on getting everything cleaned up and put away. Jack had a rough week. I don't know if he caught a bug in Michigan or if he's getting teeth but he's had a fever almost all week. He had to miss two days of day care but luckily Ron and Sarah Dawdy just came back so they helped out by watching him. Hopefully he'll get teeth soon and we will know what was causeing all the troubles. For now he's swinging away watching Robin Hood....or dreaming about Robin Hood.
2 comments:
What cute pictures, what a cute subject!! I loved the pictures posted on Whites!! Hope the sun is beginning to warm up your world. It was pretty cold here today too. Love you all.
Great Grabma
P.S. The wedding was so pretty.
We had snow today :(. There is about 3 inches of the wet stuff. I like the picture of Jack on his truck, he looks so much like Glenn in that one. Love you lots,
MOM
Post a Comment