Sunday, February 22, 2009

Top of the 7th











Well...it's the last week in Feburary.....whoooooo! We are starting to get excited for spring. It has been a long winter and we can't wait to get back outside. Our daily walks have been put on hold this winter because it's just to cold for Jack to get outside. So Spike and I are starting to get cabin fever. Hopefully in about 3 weeks it should be warm enough for a stroll around the block. We have had a busy weekend scrapbooking away. I got a new machine that is like a printer that cuts all sorts of fun letters and pirate ships out. It makes it faster for me to scrapbook which is great! Before I spent lots of time cutting out each individual letter, now I just type them into a word document include any fun pirate ships or golf balls and hit cut. I can walk away do something else and come back and all my shapes are ready to be glued down.




I am also begining to plan my gardening for the summer. Each spring I have started some prennials in the house, I have had really good luck considering we don't have windows on the sunniest side. But it is fun to have some new ones to plant and to give them away too.




Jack is starting his 7th month today. He's been getting so big. I'll have to work on catching him crawling with the video cam this week. He can get around pretty good for a little twerp. He's got to be about the happiest baby ever. He got to take his first bath sitting up so here are some photos from that. He did tip over and bonk his head at the end but he took it like a man.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job big man! We hope it gets warm soon so we can all go outside and play :-)

smhodges said...

Jack you are getting so big! We can't wait to see you again! Love you lots!
Grandma

Grandma Jennie said...

Love those eyes!! GG

Grandma Jennie said...

Grab them Crabby legs, and take off little Guy. They really taste good. Love you and miss you. Will maybe see you this week. GG