Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Here We Come

Ready or not 2010 is here. It's amazing how fast another year has flown by. We survived all the Christmas parties and now are resting for a few days before we jump in to a busy New Year. Monday is back to work for both of us. Glenn had three weeks off and I had a week and a half in December. Jan. will prove to be a busy month we have two trips planned for a wedding in Texas and the PGA show in Florida.
Jack was given so many toys for Christmas our house looks like a toy store. I need to go through his older toys to see if we can put up some that he has outgrown. All this stuff is really making me hope for a baby brother. I can't imagine adding dolls and pink to the growing Truck and Hockey stick collection. He spent all morning/afternoon either pushing around a truck or swing a stick. I hope he gets a brother to join him in his fun.
But we will have to wait just under 6 more months to see. 26 weeks to go. I can't wait to enjoy some time at home this summer with my babies!
I've been thinking about New Year's Resolutions and I've got a few I am going to work on. I'm excited to see what this New Year and new change to our family will bring!

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Melissa, what a wonderful Mother you are!! We sure love your little family. I know boy or girl, you will be thrilled, and so will all your family!! Jack, you are such a cute little boy, have fun with all your new toys!! Love you all, have fun on your winter expeditions, sounds like a time to maybe get warm!! Hugs, GG