Friday, October 16, 2009

Nummy Nummy Num!







Jack's newest phrase, "Nummy, Nummy, Num!" He sure does love the sweets. I was laughing pretty hard when I was making monkey bread the other night. He stood by the oven waited not so patiently for the bread to be done. He's little song was quite funny.



He has decided this week that he is over crawling...that's so 14 months and he's working on 15 months now. It happened on Tuesday, I took him to daycare got his coat off him and he stood up and walked over to the train table and picked up a train. He wouldn't even say "bye" to me.



He has been quite the ham this week. Glenn was gone golfing in Wisconsin and Jack and I had a blast. He really does not like the cold weather, everytime I put him in his winter coat it's "ouchie, Ouchie, OUCHIE!!!" he crys the whole time it's on him. And I would cry too. It's quite a bit big and pretty much like a striaght jacket. I guess he better keep eatting the monkey bread so he can fit into his coat.

1 comment:

Grandma Jennie said...

Nummy Nummy Num is a Great Song when it comes to Monkey Bread!! Thanks for the pictures Mommy, they are GREAT!! So glad he is walking, that will be so fun for Grandma and Grandpa next week to see him walking all over. Glad he likes his table too. Aunt Sue helped me out a bit, she found them on sale, and thought of my little people. She called me, and I said YES!! Have a wonderful week!! Hey, How about that Hannah and her Golf Team?? 4th place in State is GREAT!!!