It's not going to last much longer. Each day less and less.....SUNLIGHT! Which means more and more inside time. So we are trying to get out and enjoy as much outside time as we can. It's been unseasonly warm this week and I haven't been
complaining. Jack wasn't quite himself this week. I think he must be getting a new tooth or something. He has had trouble going to sleep, staying asleep and just been grouchy because of lack of sleep. Full moon or new tooth something isn't quite right he hasn't been his happy self. I only have to work on Monday next week so hopefully a fun week with Mom will tired him out.
These are some of my favorite pictures that sum up our summer. I really love the one of him bending over, because that's how he tries to crawl when he really wants to walk. I hope they brighten your day!
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures Jack, you sure smile pretty!! I ordered most of them, thanks for sending them to me. I have a whole album full of you to keep me going when you are so far away. Grandpa still wants to come up this fall if it is ok. Love and hugs GG
Post a Comment