We were going to hold off on showing our new family pictures off until our Christmas card...but they did turn out pretty nice. We had a friend offer to take some family pictures for us after Jack was born, it took us a while to have time to take them but it was well worth it. She did a great job. I love how his little tuff of hair is sicking up.
Jack had an exciting day at school today....so much so that he is probably passed out for the night already and it's only 6:30. I guess he didn't want to take a nap today because there is just too much to watch at daycare. He gets that from me I love people watching. He will probably sleep better tonight.
1 comment:
Jack, I LOVE your new pictures!!!
You are soooooooooo cute!!! So is Mommy and Daddy!! I love the White Look, what pretty cards they will be. Do you have snow? I started a new book of just Jack, he is so cute Mommy. Love Great Grabma
Post a Comment